SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FROM FRIDAY 24 DECEMBER 2021
To protect the health and wellbeing of our visitors and staff the conditions of entry have been updated and are outlined below.
A COVID safe venue – Conditions of entry
The Memorial is registered as a COVID Safe Business with the NSW Government. We are committed to protecting the health of all visitors and staff and we will update our procedures to comply with current guidelines and recommendations from the NSW Government.
When visiting the Anzac Memorial please consider the following:
- Visitors aged 12 and over are required to wear a fitted face mask inside the Memorial Building.
- Check in using the QR code is mandatory – all visitors and their guests are required to check-in on entry. If you don’t have access to a smartphone and would like to check in please see our staff at the reception desks located on the ground and lower ground floor and we will make a record of your contact details.
- Wait in a marked queue or go elsewhere if a particular space has too many people.
- Allow visitors with restricted mobility to use the lift or inclinators first, or you could consider using the stairs.
- Follow requests or instructions from our staff
What we are doing to assist
- We are regularly cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants throughout the day.
- We have provided hand sanitisers at key entry points to the Anzac Memorial.
- We have installed protective screens at the shop and reception desk.
- There are limits on the number of visitors at the Anzac Memorial and maximum capacity in exhibition galleries based on NSW Health guidelines. Please observe directions on signage and instructions from staff.
- Seating provided has been spaced in line with NSW Government requirements.
- We will continue to be guided by the NSW Government health guidelines and provide updates as required.